Monday, April 20, 2015

At least the students learned something!

I got three delightful letters today from former students. Even though I had some difficulties with my most recent administration, who didn't like students to feel confused, this article corroborates how I teach, and my students thoroughly understood what I was getting at once they became comfortable with not always knowing: Eric Mazur: ...Confusion is a sign of understanding

At any rate, here are the letters my students sent:



Another student sent this email:
Thank you mrs.yelverton, 
You are an awesome person. And I'm glad I got to meet you. I'll stay in touch and if I need any help I will message you.
Thank you, all my students! I learned a lot from you, and got the opportunity to try out new ideas and strategies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment